HOW DO OUR SHIRTS FIT?
Triumph Tees are printed on 100% preshrunk soft cotton or 50%polyester/50%cotton DRYBLEND,
- Our shirts are true to size.
- Shirts range from Small to 3XL.
- Shirts are unisex; we recommend that you size down for a slimmer fit.
WHAT IS A PRE-ORDER?
All preorders are a way to secure an item before the official release. Please understand that pre ordered items will be shipped 3 weeks after the initial purchase. Plus an additional 3-5 days for delivery.
All preorders are final sale.
All apparel purchased on "SALE"or "PREORDERS" at Triumph Tees are final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange.
Previously purchased items are ineligible for current promos.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout. We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards, PayPal & Shop Pay.
Note: that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than US dollars.
Upon ordering your item, you will receive an automatic confirmation email. Your order will be processed thereafter. When it's ready to be shipped you will receive a second email with tracking information for your shipment.
Note: Receipt of your shipping confirmation email does not necessarily mean that the carrier has picked up your package. Depending on the shipping method, please use the tracking features to determine when your package is picked up, in transit, and delivered to your door.
- We ship in the United States via USPS.
- We also ship to Mexico and Canada.
- Standard local orders take 3-7 business days to be delivered after shipment.
- International orders take 10-30 business days to be delivered due to Covid-19.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
Once your order has been shipped from our facility to the post office, your package will be scanned by the post office and you will be sent a tracking number that will allow you to follow the process of your order.
If your package is lost in the mail or is shown to be delivered to the shipping address, you must file a claim with USPS by using the link below:
You must email us a copy of the claim in order to get the shirts replaced as well.